Privacy Statement to Visitors
Polifoam Plastic Processing Co. Ltd., with registered office in H-1097 Budapest, Táblás str. 34/A., as data controller (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), informs you pursuant to the Legislative Decree no. 112/2011 (“Privacy Code”) and the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”), that your Personal Data shall be processed according to the following modalities and for the following purposes:
1. Object of Data Processing
The Data Controller processes identifying – non-sensistive – personal data (hereinafter “Data” or “Personal Data”, particularly: name, signature, employer, license plate number, visited premises of plant, time of visit, purpose of visit, image, etc.) communicated by you once you access the premises of the Data Controller.
2. Purposes of Data Processing
Your Personal Data are processed without your prior consent on the legal basis of legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the following purposes:
- the access to the premises of the Data Controller;
- the security and safety in the premises of the Data Controller;
- the protection of the premises and corporate assets of the Data Controller;
- the exercise of the rights of the Data Controller in court and the management of litigation;
- the prevention and repression of unlawful acts;
- the compliance with obligations established by laws, regulations or by EU legislation or imposed by the Authorities.
3. Modalities of Data Processing
The processing of your Data is carried out, both according to hard paper and electronic modalities, by means of data collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, elaboration, amendment, selection, mining, confrontation, usage, interconnection, blockage, communication, cancellation and destruction operations.
4. Data Storage
The Data Controller shall process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and anyway for no longer than 1 year since the access to the premises took place. The location of Data storage is the company seat of the Data Controller.
5. Access to Data
Your Data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above to:
- employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller, in light of their role of persons in charge of the processing and/or internal Data Processors and/or system administrators;
- third companies or other subjects (e.g., surveillance service providers, professional firms, etc.) carrying out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller and processing Data as external Data Processors.
6. Data Communication
Your Data may be communicated, even without your prior consent, upon their request, to control bodies, police or judiciary bodies, that will process them in their quality of independent Data Controllers for institutional purposes and/or pursuant to the law during investigations and controls.
7. Data Transfer
Your Data shall not be disseminated and transferred to extra EU countries.
8. Nature of the Data provision and consequences of a refusal to answer
The provision of your Data is voluntary. You can therefore decide not to provide your Data, but in this case you will not be able to access the premises of the Data Controller.
9. Data Subject’s Rights
The Data Controller informs you that, in your quality of Data Subject, you have the rights to:
- obtain confirmation over the existence or inexistence of Personal Data relating you, and their communication in a comprehensible way;
- obtain the indication and, if necessary, the copy of the: a) source and category of the Personal Data; b) logic applied in case the processing is performed by means of electronic instruments; c) purposes and modalities of the processing; d) identification references of the Data Controller and the Data Processors; e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom Personal Data may be communicated or who may come to know, in particular if recipients are extra EU countries or international organizations; e) period for which the Personal Data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; f) existence of an automated decision-making process and, in this case, information about the logic involved, the significance and consequences for the data subject; g) existence of adequate safeguards in case of transfer of Personal Data to an extra EU country or international organization;
- obtain, without undue delay, the update, the rectification or, whether you are interested, the integration of incomplete Data;
- obtain the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the Data: a) processed in breach of the law; b) no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which the Data have been collected or subsequently processed; c) if you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing; d) if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; e) in compliance with a legal obligation; f) referred to children. The Data Controller may refuse to erase them when the processing is necessary: a) to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; b) in compliance with a legal obligation, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority; c) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health; d) to achieve purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes; e) for the exercise of legal claims;
- obtain the restriction of processing when: a) the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested; b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the Personal Data; c) Data are required by you for the exercise of legal claims; d) in case you objected to the processing, while verification is pending whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
- receive the Personal Data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where the processing is carried out by automated means;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) in case the processing of Personal Data regarding you is based on legitimate interest, public interest or on the exercise of official authorityfor, even if pertaining the purpose of Data collection; b) to the processing of Personal Data that relates to you for the purpose of sending advertising material or of direct sale or for market researches or commercial communication, by means of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator, e-mail and/or traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail.
- submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
In the cases mentioned above, if necessary, the Data Controller shall communicate any exercise of your rights to each third party to whom the Personal Data are communicated, except for specific cases (for example, if this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort).
10. Modalities of Exercise of Rights
You shall be able to exercise your rights anytime:
- by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the address of the Data Controller;
- by sending an email to email@example.com;
- by calling the following phone number: +3613479800.
11. Data Controller, Data Processor and Persons in Charge of the Processing
The Data Controller is:
- Polifoam Plastic Processing Co. Ltd. (H-1097 Budapest, Táblás str. 34/A.)
The appointed Data Protection Officer is:
- Dr. Simányi Zsolt
- Address: 1016 Budapest, Szirtes rd. 11. gr.fl. 1.
- Phone no.: +36302019730
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of Data Processors and joint controllers is kept at the office of the Data Controller in H-1097 Budapest, Táblás str. 34/A.